Der 15. Weltkongress der WADP 2007
15. bis 18. Mai 2007 | St. Petersburg
Er stand unter dem Thema
"What is new in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy?
Creative Dimensions in Modern Treatment"
On occasion of the centennial anniversary of the Bekhterev Institute and the 25th anniversary of the WADP, we would like to invite you to our 15th World Congress of the World Association for Dynamic Psychiatry (WADP) and the 28th International Symposium of the German Academy of Psychoanalysis (DAP).
Both the congress and the symposium are to be held in 2007 at the Bekhterev Institute in St Petersburg, which has a long tradition of psychiatry and psychotherapy as well as many years of close cooperation with us.
The congress will address topics relating to the continuing advancement of psychiatric and psychotherapeutic knowledge in the service of treatment, research, and teaching. Many pathologies, such as personality disorders, psychoses, and comorbid diseases, and all early traumatized patients in general can be understood and treated only if psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, and psychiatry keep developing. An open, creative attitude and a multidimensional approach is necessary. This means we must have treatment integrate the creative, healthy, and constructive areas of the human being and must understand the person as a multidimensional, holistic being.
In recent years the world has witnessed the development of revolutionary brain physiology and imaging. It has become possible to use the brain’s neuronal plasticity to substantiate morphological and physiological correlates of affects, traumatisms, but also of psychotherapeutic processes with increasing clarity. Psychotherapy has been stimulated also by the concept of intergenerational transfer, the development of attachment theory, and efforts to integrate recent physical therapies into psychotherapy. These advances, in turn, stimulate the scientific search for a more holistic vision of the patient. It would give due consideration to the processes taking place at the biological, psychologie and social levels of human existence; to the interaction and interference of the processes taking place in that complex system; and to the limits on the potential of therapeutic intervention at every level of the system.
Establishing the gold standards of therapy is a continuous dynamic process, for the limits on the potential of therapeutic intervention are in constant flux due to the progress being made by individual disciplines within our science.
Dynamic Psychiatry sees itself as this kind of open system of treatment that can absorb the results of widely diverse areas of knowledge by embracing quantitative and qualitative empirical research. The intent of this congress is to bring together the practitioners of as many different disciplines as possible to share their scientific expertise.
May this gathering move forward on developments in medicine, psychology, and psychoanalysis; on interdisciplinary research from the fields of sociology, philosophy, education, and cultural anthropology; and on the integration of pharmacotherapy.
We owe special thanks to the Russian colleagues organising this congress, which is expected to draw scientists and scholars from more than thirty countries. We also express our gratitude for the support received from a number of international organisations, including the World Psychiatric Association, the World Association for Social Psychiatry, and the World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
- Creative Dimensions in Modern Treatment
- Health concepts in psychiatry and psychotherapy
- Health oriented treatment and diagnosis
- The role of creativity in a person centered psychiatry
- Psychotherapeutic aspects of psychosomatic illnesses
- Psychodynamics of ADHS patients > Health and bio-psycho-social model
- Forensic psychiatry
- Creative expression of psychiatric patients
- Therapeutic networks for difficult patients
- Integration of patients' resources
- Case conferences > Team, supervision, and intervision
- Psychotherapy and psychopharmacology
- Recovery and resilience
- Child and adolescence psychiatry
- Integration of verbal and nonverbal treatment methods
- Attachment and creativity
- Expressive nonverbal methods: milieu therapy, art therapy, theatre Therapy, music therapy, dance therapy and body treatment methods
- Group psychotherapy
- The unconscious in psychotherapy and psychiatry
- Groudynamics in psychiatric treatment and staff
- Prevention and health promotion
- Neurobiology and psychiatry
- Transgenerational aspects in psychotherapy
- New developments in trauma therapy
- Therapeutic living communities
- Psychotherapy Research
15. Weltkongresses der WADP 2007 als PDF herunterladen.